Welcome to this week's crush - new construction style! Even though you can't see the finished product just yet, I'm sure you can see why I picked 7 N Point Trail. These pictures are from a similar home. This one is expected to be complete in 10 months from groundbreaking. Just gorgeous!
Tell you more? Okay!
- 5 bedrooms and 6 baths in this Cat Island home
- private cul-de-sac homesite
- deep water views from inside and out
- yes...you are right...you will have many covered porches to enjoy your views
- also - you'll be on the 16th hole
- an elevator is planned - don't worry!
- you get to pick features you want
Island life won't wait too long. Let's go!
7 N Point Trail l Cat Island l Beaufort
Offered at $1,400,000
Listed by Gabriella Riffle-Gonzalez with The HomesFinder Realty Group
What is our Crush of the Week you ask? ─ Definition: A "Crush" is a brief and intense infatuation of someone or something. Since we're Realtors, we "Crush" on houses! Each week we highlight a home that is actively for sale in our area. It is always a home that we think that you just have to see, and it may or may not be our own listing. Basically...we are giving some of our favorite local realtors free advertising for their listings! We think that if we have "fallen in love" with a house, that you will too.Posted by The Cobb Group on