So I've been craving the goat cheese marinara dip from Wise Guys and they didn't put it back on the menu. I had to search out recipes to find the exact one that sounded the best. Sure I could throw some goat cheese on the a dish with a jar of sauce and heat it up but I wanted something a little bit more.
Here is one that I found on Pinterest by The Root Family Review.
- 1½ cups Sun-Dried Tomato and Pesto Pasta Sauce (Trader Joe's has a good one)
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 1 loaf take and bake garlic ciabatta bread
- garlic-infused olive oil
- grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Place 1 and ½ cups sun-dried tomato and pesto sauce into a heat-safe dish
- Place three, one-ounce rounds of goat cheese on top.
- Cut a take-and-bake ciabatta bread loaf of bread into ½ inch slices
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with olive oil
- Press olive-oil side of bread into grated parmesan cheese
- Place bread slices onto a cookie sheet, cheese side up
- Cook the dip and bread at 350F for 15 minutes
- Garnish with ribbons of fresh basil